Engagements - It's that time of year!
With Christmas Day being the most popular date of the whole year for proposals and Christmas Eve being a close third – we are ready and waiting for all the newly engaged couples to begin their wedding plans!
Starting the wedding planning process couldn’t be easier with CMC! We have a fantastic team who are happy to help, answer any questions and have all the knowledge needed for a marquee wedding.
- Give us a call in the office to start planning. The basic information we will need is, how many guests will be attending the day and evening of your big day and if you have a location for the marquee – although we can help and give guidance with this if needed.
- We will then go through the different styles which could be opted for to get a good idea of how you would like your wedding to look.
- These styles could include panoramic window walls and roofs, ivory linings, starlight linings, hanging floristry work – let your imagination run wild!
- CMC will then put together a basic quotation based on your requirements. Along with an in depth proposal with CAD drawings, images and ideas.
- We will then allow some time to look through all the information and come back to us with any questions.
- We will arrange a site visit to your wedding location, along with a meeting with yourself to go through the quotation and any questions you may have.
- Following this we will put together a revised quotation which will include any changes and additional theming touches you may require.
- Once the drawings and plans are looking exactly as you would like, you will then be in a position to confirm your booking.
- Of course the CMC team will always be on hand to make any further changes before your Wedding date.
It’s as simple as that!
Don't forget..... as well as the marquees we have great contacts and suppliers for furniture, lighting, heating, toilets, and much much more. Or if you're after a wedding planner or management throughout the whole process contact our friends at Alastair Currie Events (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be able to help with with every aspect of your Wedding Day!
So if you have got engaged over the festive period – you now know how easy it is to begin planning. Please contact us and we can help to make your wedding dreams a reality – just like the Bride and Grooms have below.
Call us on 01275 866435, or email email@example.com